Has it been your dream to go to a cooking school in Europe? Immerse yourself in local produce, ingredients and culinary secrets shared by a chef in a scenic destination?
BestTrip.TV traveled to Provence in the South of France, a region famous for its sun, breathtaking vistas, vineyards, beaches and cuisine. Our culinary school experience was learning to make aioli, which you sometimes see on menus called 'garlic mayonnaise'. But silky, mellow, aioli, made by your own hand - a glass of ice-chilled local rose wine in the other - as part of a Provencal meal on the terrace of an historic manor house? Incomparable.
A memorable way to experience hands-on the cuisine of one of the legendary destinations in Europe for couples, a group of friends, even a girlfriend getaway.
Start your Trip!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's G... more
Club Med Turkoise reopens February 2018 with a brand new ... more
Vineyards from all over the world unite with Relais &... more
- Overwater Bungalows make a Splash in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Best Souvenirs from a Trip to Provence, France
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- 40 Years Later: Where is the 'Hotel California'?
- You Can't Miss these Beaches in... St. Maarten/ Saint Martin