In colorful Newfoundland turn of phrase, you might say that Fogo Island is far away from far away. The island is remote; only accessible by ferries and helicopter flights that defy dramatic weather and waves to drop visitors on a a rocky outpost in the North Atlantic that until recently was a centuries-old, declining fishing community. This is not where you might expect to find a hotel that has won world-wide acclaim for its architecture, experience, social responsibility, and design.
Start your Trip!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's G... more
Club Med Turkoise reopens February 2018 with a brand new ... more
Vineyards from all over the world unite with Relais &... more
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- Three European River Cruises You May Never Have Heard Of
- Re-Visiting Jamaica
- Luxury, Small Ship Cruising Gets a New Muse. The Silver Muse